Sabado, Pebrero 27, 2016

INTERNSHIP FEELS

          I learned a lot on my 2 months internship at TV Maria. I was exposed to a lot of productions and activities where I was able to gain knowledge that helped me enhance my abilities. I learned how to use various video editing softwares like Final Cut, Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas. We also did some coverages of special events which were so remarkable to me. One of those was our coverage of the Translacion 2016, which I will consider as the most memorable. I was able to operate a camera on my own through the command of our switcher, I learned how to pan, tilt, pan and tilt at the same time. We also did a week long live broadcast of the IEC, and this is for me the biggest production I have ever been. I learned that I should always stay alert and be responsible of the things assigned to me and also I have to be flexible for some tasks might be given to me and I should always be ready. TV Maria made me experience more than what I expected and I will always be grateful for the knowledge that they contribute and for bringing out the best of my potential.

          I was amazed of how 8 people made it possible to run a TV Station. I observed that each one of them don't just perform specific role they're all around, and each employee was flexible when it comes to tasking. As an intern, I enjoyed my stay at TV Maria we were learning at the same time having fun. They were very professional especially when it comes to work, and I would always remember Mam Sharon telling us to always approach her if we have questions on the task given to us. They would always remind us to be act like professionals especially during productions. What I also admire in the station is the way they communicate with each other and the ambiance seemed very light and the employees were very approachable.

          I think they should hire more labor force to make some tasks easier and also I think it would be better if new programs will be produced and aired for specific target audience. I also think TV Maria needs more advertisements because I believe that its programs should reach more people not just Catholics for there are a lot of values that we can get from watching TV Maria's programs.

          Aside from the academical aspect, my internship experience made my faith in God grow deeper. Since TVM is a Catholic station we were exposed to activities, programs and productions that has something to do with the Catholic faith. It was indeed a blessing having the chance to work at TV Maria because I was able to SERVE and LEARN at the same time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento